When looking to purchase new luggage for your trip, it can be a difficult process as there are so many different types, shapes, sizes and styles of cases on the market. So how do you choose the best one, and the one that’s right for you?
This guide will give you an insight to all the in’s and out’s of suitcases, enabling you to choose the perfect one.
Obviously suitcases come in many different shapes and sizes. Depending on the type of trip you are taking depends on the style and size. The smaller the suitcase is, the more space there will be in the case for clothes, paperwork and stationery. If you are travelling for business, you may choose a suitcase that is upwards of 22″, to store extra personal items and should weigh no more than 8kg. The smaller suitcases are suitable for personal trips that are short and less formal.
This is the tricky part, there are so many different types of materials on the market all claiming to be the best, it’s difficult to decipher which one really is the most resilient. Many of the hard shell cases have a polycarbonate shell which is the lightest in weight, this case is extremely strong and can withstand the greatest of pressures. However, a hard sided suitcase is extremely durable and is heavier than a soft sided. A soft sided suitcase is the heaviest of the hard shell cases, but because of its soft shell, it can be battered without too much damage.
There are some cases that offer a combination of both, a hard sided suitcase with a soft sided shell. This is the ultimate in protection for fragile equipment. Most hard sided suitcases come with a layer of cushions, this can be removed to increase the protection to suitcases carrying more formal clothes.
Many hard sided cases now come with pop up struts, these are extremely durable and increase the suitcases carrying capacity. The pop up struts open up to provide a large space for the storage of the suitcase, they are often times self tilt, this means the suitcase can swivel around on its back without fully opening.
The frames are strong and sturdy, often made of aluminium, the best are built like trailer frames with strong aluminium cross members. The pop up rear panels make the luggage weight distribute properly.
What is the best hard sided luggage?
The luggage computer briefcases manufactured by Swiss Gear are some of the best. They are both tough and beautiful. The Trolley man is a superb looking luggage set. The Anniecase is beautiful and robust. The Max Case is sleek andraveller curio luggage. With the strength of aluminium and the beauty of Swiss Gear brands you can rest assured that all your valuables will be safe and secure. A wonderful travel set.
Why are they so popular?
There are a number of different reasons why these suitcases are so popular. They are:
– Strength: They are very strong with a baked-on rubberized finish. They are bound to last for many years, and can resist all the conditions that your suitcase may have to encounter.
– No matter what type of travel you are taking: These casing are designed for any type of travel, soft or hard. You can be confident that your belongings will be protected and well protected. They are resistant to scratches and damage.
– They have a classy look: These are trendy and modern looking. They will compliment any travel bag or briefcase that you may be taking. They have a sleek design, that may very well make them the first of your kind. Who knows? You may get one and it may be the rest. These stylish looking cases are perfect for business travelers.
– They are more portable than a hard sided luggage: These cases can easily be carried by hand or even strapped to your chest. You need not worry about having bulky luggage hanging from your shoulders.
– They are more flexible, lightweight and even look cool. You can carry them in your shirt’s pockets or even in your pockets that are usually empty.
If you travel frequently for business, you know how hard it can be to transport your important documents and laptop in a small shoulder bag. Even a small case made of leather can get heavy once it is carried for a prolonged period of time. It is usually the documents that are the main focus, but if you also have extra sensitive equipment, you will have to have chest rigs like Neversoft, Victorinox or Swiss Army. Some chest rigs can even double as a vest with plenty of room to puff up your look.
How do you find the latest deals?
The first step is to simply Google search on the phrases “spy camera luggage sale.” This should bring you up a lot of sales, as do a number of other bargain websites.